MOLD REMOVAL REMEDIATION

The mold that sticks to the walls of the house does not only make a slum impression on your home, but also risks creating respiratory problems. Mold makes the room smell unpleasant and the damp aroma that it creates makes you unable to breathe freely. If the wall is only cleaned with a dry cloth, it clearly won't clean the mold completely. When you can’t clean the mold completely, it could affect to your health. The effect is dangerous as it could cause several illness like respiratory problems. When you can’t handle the cause carefully, or you ignore the symptoms, you can have further problems even like cancer. Thus, if you want to make it safe, you need to clean it carefully and make sure that your house is free from mold.

24/7 EMERGENCY RESPONSE


Request A Phone Call Now


DANGERS OF BLACK MOLD


Mold is the growth of unwanted black, white, orange, green and purple organisms that can be found almost everywhere. Outdoors, mold play an important role in nature, processing leaves, plants, and dry trees. Mold survives in moist environments and breeds by releasing troops of small and light spores that travel through the air. Inside the house, mold is found as a result of surface condensation due to excessive moisture, lack of ventilation, or low temperatures; steam or inadequate air circulation in the bathroom; or water leaks, such as from roofs or leaking pipes, weathered wooden floors, or flood marks. Public places for mold to grow indoors are stacks of cardboard, window sills, rugs, and walls in the kitchen, bathroom, and laundry area. Long-term exposure in moldy homes is not healthy for every occupant, but some groups will develop more severe symptoms faster than others, including infants and children, parents, individuals with respiratory conditions, and those who have weak immune systems, for example because of cancer, liver disease, HIV, or after chemotherapy could be impacted. For people who are sensitive to fungi, inhaling or touching fungal spores can cause allergic reactions, including sneezing, runny nose, throat irritation, coughing or wheezing, eye irritation, and skin rashes. People with serious fungal allergies may have a more severe reaction, including shortness of breath. People with asthma who are allergic to fungi, breathing in spores can trigger an asthma attack. Asthma attacks due to inhalation of fungal spores may also arise even in children who have "talent" to develop asthma or in healthy adults without even a history of asthma. Residents of homes that have weak immunity and chronic lung disease, such as obstructive pulmonary, may get serious infections in their lungs when exposed to fungi.

THE PROCESS


From the second we show up to your home or business we will get to work assessing the damages and the figuring out path of least destruction to re-mediating or recovering the loss or claim. during this process we will bring tools and Machinery that will aid us in proper drying your home or business like air scrubbers which greatly decrease the amount of airborne spores and microbial's with the use of our HEPA certified air filters and activated charcoal filters. Commercial grade air movers which as used to move air around preventing any stagnant or stale air which also greatly aides in the drying process. Commercial grade dehumidifiers which remove any humidity or moisture from it s relative environment and drastically decreases the chances further growth of mold. then we will manually dry and sanitize the area of the damages observed the again ensure mold or any other microbial survives on the treated surface. All Though no two disasters are the same we pride ourselves on your satisfaction we wont leave until everything affected is mediated and documented.

FIRE


UNDERSTAND THE TRUE DANGERS SMOKE/ FIRE DAMAGE


Understand the hidden dangers that standing water will cause


SEE MORE

WE ARE READY FOR NEW CHALLENGES!


Within minutes our trained restoration technician can start restoring your home or business like it never happened.


Contact Us Now

AROUND THE CLOCK SERVICE

Restoring your life within 2 hrs!


TESTIMONIALS

  • I didn't have to pay a thing these guys directly billed my insurance and cleaned up a mess that was overwhelming.
    Jennifer Lee
  • My seasonal home was a mess after we returned for our stay. these guys literally stopped months of damage in less than a week !!!
    Brandon Ross
  • My house is clean and the mold was removed almost immediately i noticed the musty small and my allergies have subsided
    Katarina Johnes